Sunday, September 14, 2008

They're home!!!

My sons and daughter are home...all of them! Here, with Reed and me, I can hear the boys arguing about movies and video games in the next room.

The only problems with this happy return is that Matthew couldn't find his teddy bear, but just now Gabriel found Teddy, and I have a happy Matty...and that Gabe couldn't finish all his homework at his mom's because he forgot his text book, and she-who-must-not-be-named took it as a clear sign that he needs to be medicated for his epilepsy. (Gabe doesn't have epilepsy, and I'll be dead and cold in the earth before I give in and medicate him for a condition he doesn't have).

Happy Karen loves having all the kids home, they've all been thoroughly hugged, smooched, snuggled, and are in bed getting ready to sleep.

My idea of HEAVEN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am so glad your kids are back and you are happy and content. :) You are such a great mom.